Above is my complete project for the Technology for Musicians class. The homepage is a picture of me playing the cello and a short bio about myself. The next menu item is a calendar which lists the few UMW Philharmonic concerts that I’ve participated in since coming to UMW. As for the next menu item, Music Technology, there is a short description of the class and what the purpose of this website is. Each of the projects done in this class is a subpage under the page “Music Technology” and are linked appropriately under that page in the navigation menu at the top of the page.
- The 30 Second Ad subpage has a link to the YouTube video on my channel.
- The Lead Sheet subpage has the pdf of the lead sheet that I completed using Finale.
- The Logic Song subpage has a link to the UMW blog post where I put the mp3 version of the song. Unfortunately I couldn’t put the mp3 on my website because I lost the USB drive with it on back in October.
- The Bach Chorale subpage has the pdf of the chorale that I completed using Finale.
- The Performance Video subpage has a link to the YouTube video on my channel.
The sidebar of the website (to the right) has a search bar and the Meta widget.
The social media menu is at the very bottom, in the center, and has the icons for each social media site that I’ve linked to the website. Currently I have Instagram, YouTube and SoundCloud.